Layered BLT Salad
- 1 container (16 ounce) sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 packet dry Ranch Dip Mix
- 2 to 3 hearts of romaine lettuce roughly chopped
- 1 pound cooked and crumbled bacon - divided
- 3 cups sliced grape or cherry tomatoes
- Half of a red onion - diced or sliced thin
- 3 cups croutons
- In a bowl whisk together first 3 ingredients until well blended.
- Layer in this order: lettuce, tomatoes, half of the onion and half of bacon in a 13- x 9-inch baking dish or large, pretty, clear glass bowl.
- Spread sour cream mixture evenly over salad.
- Sprinkle top with remaining bacon and onions.
- Cover carefully and chill salad at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve with croutons.
Calories: 1660kcal | Carbohydrates: 32g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 168g | Saturated Fat: 57g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 39g | Monounsaturated Fat: 64g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 165mg | Sodium: 734mg | Potassium: 755mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 2672IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 139mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.