Strawberry Cream Puff Kabobs
- 6 Bamboo skewers (10-inches)
- 1 box (13.2 ounces) or 18 Tiny frozen cream puffs
- 12 medium Fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Butter
- Line a baking sheet with waxed paper.
- On each skewer, alternately thread 3 cream puffs and 2 strawberries.
- In small resealable plastic bag, place chocolate chips and butter. Seal bag.
- Microwave on high about 30 seconds or until melted.
- Squeeze bag to mix melted chips and butter.
- Cut small tip from corner of bag.
- Drizzle chocolate mixture over kabobs.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Refrigerate about 10 minutes or until set.
- Store in refrigerator.
Calories: 97kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 126mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 18IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.