Easy Peachy Dump Cake
- 2 large cans (29 ounces each) sliced peaches in syrup
- 1 box (18.25 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter - melted
- Spray a 9 x 13 pan with cooking spray.
- Dump peaches with juice on the bottom.
- Sprinkle cake mix evenly over the top.
- Drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350° for 35 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly.
- You can also make this on the grill.
- Use a foil pan and grill over indirect heat for 30 to 40 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Calories: 1kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 1mg | Potassium: 1mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.