- 6 medium ripe peaches - cut in half and pits removed
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 container (8 ounces) mascarpone cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Place peaches cut side down on the grill.
- Grill on low or indirect heat until soft, about 2-4 minutes on each side.
- Drizzle honey on the plate.
- Serve with a scoop of mascarpone cheese on top of each peach.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon over the top.
Instead of mascarpone cheese, these are also great served with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or vanilla yogurt.
Calories: 128kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 0.5g | Saturated Fat: 0.1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 0.2mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 30g | Vitamin A: 492IU | Vitamin C: 6mg | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.