Coconut Peach Dump Cake
- 2 large cans (29 ounces each) peaches in syrup
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter - melted
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray 9 x 13 inch pan with cooking spray.
- Pour canned peaches with juice into pan.
- Pour cake mix over peaches.
- Drizzle butter over the top.
- Next, sprinkle 3/4 cup brown sugar on top and bake for 30 minutes.
- Then top with chopped pecans and shredded coconut and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes.
- Best served warm with vanilla ice cream.
http://fox6now.com/2016/07/08/yum-easy-delicious-summer-desserts-that-are-sure-to-be-a-hit/ You can also make this on the grill. Use a foil pan and grill over indirect heat for 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbly. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Calories: 467kcal | Carbohydrates: 81g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 506mg | Potassium: 152mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 53g | Vitamin A: 9IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 165mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.