This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy. for more details.
Italian Sausage Kabobs
- 6 pre-cooked Italian Sausages - sliced in 1 to 2 inch pieces
- 1 onion - sliced into chunks
- 1 green peppers - cut in chunks
- 1 red peppers - cut in chunks
- 1 1/2 cups Zesty Italian Salad dressing
- 5 to 6 long skewers
- Marinara sauce
- Toss veggies with 1 cup of the Italian dressing.
- Let marinate for at least an hour or up to 8 hours in the fridge.
- Alternately thread sausage pieces, onions, and peppers onto skewers.
- If using wooden skewers make sure to soak in water at least a few hours.
- Grill kabobs, brushing with the remaining Italian dressing until peppers and onions start to soften and sausages get browned.
- Serve kabobs with warm marinara sauce for dipping.
- Makes 5 to 6 kabobs.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.