Bacon and Bleu Slaw
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 medium cabbage - shredded or 1 pound bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp red onion - finely diced
- Half pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces crumbled bleu or gorgonzola cheese
- In a big bowl whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Toss in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours before serving
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 30mg | Sodium: 786mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 468IU | Vitamin C: 44mg | Calcium: 201mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.