Bacon and Bleu Slaw
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 medium cabbage - shredded or 1 pound bag coleslaw mix
- 3 tbsp chopped Italian parsley
- 2 tbsp red onion - finely diced
- Half pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 8 ounces crumbled bleu or gorgonzola cheese
- In a big bowl whisk together first 5 ingredients.
- Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Toss in remaining ingredients.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours before serving
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.