Sesame Noodle Salad
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1 box (16 ounces) spaghetti - cooked al dente
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Pinch of red pepper flakes - optional
- 2 garlic cloves - minced
- 3 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 2 cups fresh chopped assorted stir fry veggies (shredded carrot, pea pods, scallions, red pepper, chopped spinach)
- In a large bowl whisk together warm water, peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, honey, red pepper flakes, garlic and ginger until the mixture is very smooth.
- Add veggies. Toss well to coat.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Calories: 474kcal | Carbohydrates: 74g | Protein: 16g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Sodium: 636mg | Potassium: 409mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 3081IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 43mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.