Baked Ravioli Casserole
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tsp garlic salt
- 1 bag (24 ounces) frozen cheese ravioli
- 3 to 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 jar (24 to 28 ounces) marinara sauce
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups crushed garlic croutons
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- In a big skillet brown ground beef over medium-high heat until crumbly and no longer pink.
- Season beef with garlic salt.
- Add sauce and water.
- Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Spread a small amount of meat sauce in bottom of a 9″x 13″ casserole dish that’s been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spread half of the raviolis in the bottom of the dish.
- Spoon some of the sauce over the ravioli.
- Next sprinkle half of the mozzarella cheese over the sauce.
- Now, it’s time for the rest of the ravioli, the rest of the sauce and the rest of the mozzarella.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese and the croutons on top.
- Drizzle butter over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
Calories: 532kcal | Carbohydrates: 33g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 1680mg | Potassium: 548mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 869IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 320mg | Iron: 7mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.