Homemade Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 24 to 30 Graham cracker squares
- 1 container (8 oz) Frozen whipped topping - thawed
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Instant pudding - any flavor (we like chocolate!)
- 1 1/2 cups Cold milk
- Sprinkles, nuts, mini M & M’s or miniature chocolate chips (optional)
- Beat together the pudding and the milk until smooth.
- Fold in the whipped topping.
- Place a dollop of the pudding mixture on one graham cracker and top with another to make a sandwich.
- Dip the sides in nuts or candies, if you want.
- Wrap each in plastic wrap and freeze for a couple of hours if you can wait!
Calories: 162kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 232mg | Potassium: 108mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 75IU | Calcium: 74mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.