- 1 can (15 ounces) Solid packed pumpkin
- 1 box (3.5 ounces) Instant vanilla pudding
- 1 container (8 ounces) of Cool Whip - thawed
- 2 tsp Pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon - plus extra for the top
- Mix pumpkin, dry pudding mix and spices together well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours.
- Sprinkle a little cinnamon on top before serving.
- Great served with fresh apples slices, ginger snaps, and/or cinnamon graham crackers for dipping.
This looks really cute served in small to medium sized hollowed out pumpkin!
Calories: 48kcal | Carbohydrates: 12g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 76mg | Potassium: 7mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 13IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.