- 1 cup heavy cream
- 12 ounces good quality semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- Splash of Kahlua liqueur - optional
- Carefully heat the chocolate chips and cream together until the chips are melted.
- Stil until smooth.
- Add a splash of liqueur if you want.
- If it’s still a little thick, you can add more cream.
- Pour chocolate mixture into fondue pot and serve with fresh fruit and other goodies like pound or angel food cake and butter cookies for dipping.
It doesn’t get much easier than this. And just wait until you bring it out to the table. Talk about a Rock Star moment!
Calories: 418kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 45mg | Sodium: 11mg | Potassium: 200mg | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 583IU | Vitamin C: 0.2mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 0.04mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.