- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brush a little olive oil on the top of each slice of baguette and place onto a large baking sheet.
- Bake 5 to 10 or until they are a light golden brown.
- Top each piece with a slice of brie.
- Return to the oven and bake another few minutes until brie is melted.
- Serve right away with chopped parsley on top.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.