Chocolate M & M Cookies
- 1 box (15.25 ounces) Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix
- 2 cups plain or Holiday M&M’s
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable or canola oil
- Beat together the eggs and oil in medium size bowl.
- Add dry cake mix and mix well.
- Fold in M & M’s. Form dough into balls and place on ungreased non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls.
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool a bit.
This makes a great gift in a jar! Use a quart size wide mouth jar. Place the dry cake mix into the jar. Pour 2 cups M & M’s on top and screw on lid. Attach a ribbon and a label that reads Chocolate M & M’s Cookie Mix with Baking Instructions:
- Beat together 2 eggs and 1/2 cup Vegetable or Canola Oil in medium bowl.
- Pour in entire contents of jar, and stir well with spoon.
- Then, drop onto ungreased non-stick cookie sheet in rounded balls.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for about 8 to 10 minutes.
Calories: 398kcal | Carbohydrates: 36g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 10g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.2g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 16mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 176IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 67mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.