Chili Cheese Dip
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 2 cans (15 ounces) no bean chili
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Spread the cream cheese into the bottom of a 9″ X 13″ inch pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Spoon chili over the top so that it covers the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15 to 30 minutes until warm and bubbly.
- You can sprinkle the top with sliced black olives, chopped cilantro, chopped scallions or diced peppers if you want.
- Serve warm with tortilla chips.
- This makes a big batch!
- You can cut the recipe in half and bake it in a smaller casserole dish if you like.
Calories: 417kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 39g | Saturated Fat: 22g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Cholesterol: 114mg | Sodium: 483mg | Potassium: 130mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 1392IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 339mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.