Jack 0’ Lantern Quesadillas
- Small flour tortillas
- Melted butter or olive oil
- Shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Stack 2 or 4 tortillas at a time on a cutting board.
- Use kitchen scissors or a knife to cut the tortillas into the shape of a pumpkin with a stem on top.
- On half of the tortillas, cut two triangles for the eyes and a large crescent for the mouth.
- Place some cheese on top of the tortillas without the face.
- Put a tortilla with the cut-outs on top.
- Brush the top tortillas will a little melted butter or olive oil.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas and cheese.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.