- 2 sticks butter
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup Louisiana hot sauce - more if you like it spicy!
- 2 cloves garlic - minced
- 2 pound uncooked peeled or unpeeled shrimp
- 2 to 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- Extra hot sauce
- French bread - for dipping
- In a pan, melt butter.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce, juice from half a lemon, hot sauce and garlic.
- Place shrimp in a casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over shrimp and toss to coat.
- Toss several lemon slices in with the shrimp.
- Bake shrimp covered in foil in a preheated 375-degree oven for 15 to 30 minutes, or until the shrimp turn pink, stirring twice.
- Serve the shrimp with parsley on top, fresh lemon wedges, extra hot sauce and French bread for dipping in the sauce.
This makes a great appetizer or even a fun dinner served with a big salad! In the summer I do this on a grill in a foil pan. No need to even cover it with foil. The minute the shrimp turns pink, it’s done! It’s so good! Always a hit! Make sure to serve with plenty of napkins!
Calories: 109kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 183mg | Sodium: 363mg | Potassium: 378mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 178IU | Vitamin C: 23mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.