Turkey Taco Skillet
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds ground turkey
- 1 packet taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 cups corn
- 1 can (15 ounce) black beans - drained
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 3 to 4 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- A few tbsp sliced black olives
- Tortilla chips
- Cook turkey in a large non-stick skillet for about 5 minutes or until browned and crumbly.
- Stir in seasoning mix, water, salsa, corn and beans.
- Bring to a boil.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and let stand for 1 to 2 minutes to melt cheese.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, olives and sour cream.
- Serve with chips.
Calories: 329kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 32g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 82mg | Sodium: 791mg | Potassium: 666mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1136IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 235mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.