Loaded Potato Casserole
- 8 large potatoes - peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 block (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 to 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 pound bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 4 chopped green onions
- Boil potatoes until tender and drain.
- Use a mixer to mash potatoes with sour cream, cream cheese, Hidden Valley Ranch dressing and milk.
- Spoon into a casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Cover with foil and bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle cheese and bacon on top.
- Bake another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Top with scallions and serve.
Calories: 583kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 410mg | Potassium: 1699mg | Fiber: 8g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 558IU | Vitamin C: 74mg | Calcium: 291mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.