Hot Bacon, Swiss and Roast Beef Sliders
- King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls (1 package of 24 or 2 packages of 12)
- 1 pound shaved rare roast beef
- 8 slices bacon - cooked and crumbled
- 8 to 12 slices Swiss cheese - cut into small pieces to fit rolls
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Dry Ranch mix
- 1 tbsp prepared horseradish - optional
- 3 tsp sesame, caraway or poppy seeds - optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the rolls in half.
- Place the bottoms of the rolls in a 9 x 13 inch or larger pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Place a little roast beef and then cheese over the bottom of the rolls.
- Sprinkle bacon on top of each. Put the tops on the rolls.
- Melt the butter. Add the dry Ranch and horseradish if using.
- Whisk and then evenly pour over the rolls.
- Sprinkle rolls with sesame, caraway or poppy seeds if using.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake covered for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional few or until just golden on top.
- Serve warm!
- You can easily cut the recipe in half to make 12 sliders.
- Just use one package of rolls and cut the rest of the ingredients in half.
Calories: 211kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 868mg | Potassium: 150mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 274IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 215mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.