- 2 large apples, cored and cut crosswise into 8, 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice - optional
- 8 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 tablespoons granola
- 1/4 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- If you will not be eating these right away, start by brushing the apples slices with lemon juice to keep them from turning brown.
- Spread one side of half of the apple slices with some peanut butter then sprinkle with granola and Raisins.
- Top with remaining apple slices, pressing down gently to make the sandwiches.
- Makes 4 Apple Wiches.
Calories: 323kcal | Carbohydrates: 37g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 18g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 144mg | Potassium: 417mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 61IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.