Chicken Zucchini Casserole
- 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 (14 ounces) can diced tomatoes, well drained
- 1 (10.75 ounces) can cream of mushroom soup
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1 cup diced, cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and spoon into a medium size casserole dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Top with cheese.
- Cover loosely with foil and bake for about an hour, or until zucchini is tender.
Calories: 712kcal | Carbohydrates: 51g | Protein: 61g | Fat: 29g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 6562mg | Potassium: 1591mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 352IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 194mg | Iron: 7mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.