For the salad
- 1 pound spaghetti - broken in half
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 to 2 cups sliced zucchini
- 1 to 2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup red bell pepper - diced
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion - diced
- 1 can (2-1/4 ounces) sliced ripe black olives - drained
- 1/2 to 1 cup sliced or diced pepperoni or salami - optional
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dried Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse in cold water to cool.
- Add drained pasta, cherry tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber, red bell pepper, red onions, olives, and pepperoni or salami in a large bowl.
- Shake together in a jar olive oil, red wine vinegar, Italian seasoning, parmesan cheese garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle and toss over the salad.
- Cover and refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Calories: 382kcal | Carbohydrates: 52g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 1211mg | Potassium: 431mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 986IU | Vitamin C: 34mg | Calcium: 121mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.