Asparagus Parmesan Roll-Ups
- 16 Asparagus stalks (not the pencil thin asparagus)
- 1 package Pillsbury Crescent Seamless Dough Sheet
- 1 package (5 ounces) Boursin Cheese (garlic and herb cream cheese) at room temperature
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Wash and dry asparagus and snap off thick ends.
- Unroll crescent dough sheet and press or roll out a bit to make a large rectangle.
- Spread Boursin cheese oven crescent dough.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut dough into 16 thin strips.
- Wrap dough strip pieces around asparagus, but leave the tip exposed.
- Place wrapped asparagus on the parchment or foil-lined baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until dough is golden brown.
- Best served warm.
Calories: 110kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 3mg | Sodium: 281mg | Potassium: 70mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 270IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 35mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.