Maple Bacon Wrapped Scallops
- 1 pound Bacon
- 24 Small to medium sized scallops
- 3/4 cup Maple syrup
- 2 tbsp Bourbon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut bacon slices in half.
- Wrap bacon around scallops and secure with a toothpick.
- Place scallops on prepared baking sheet.
- Whisk together bourbon and syrup.
- Drizzle over the scallops.
- Bake about 4 to 5 minutes per side or until bacon is crisp.
- If needed you can broil a minute or two per side to crisp bacon and scallops.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.