Seriously Good Deviled Eggs
- 12 extra-large hard-boiled eggs - cooled
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup real mayonnaise
- 1 to 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Fresh snipped chives - optional
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Scoop yolks out of egg halves.
- Mash egg yolks in a bowl.
- Add 1/3 cup mayo and mustard.
- Use a mixer and beat until smooth.
- If mixture is too dry, add a little more mayo until creamy.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Spoon or use a piping bag to fill each egg white.
- Sprinkle each top with chives.
- Makes 24 deviled eggs.
You can sprinkle with paprika You can easily double or triple this recipe. Make plenty! These are always a hit! Want to make perfect hard-boiled eggs: Here’s my secret.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 189mg | Sodium: 106mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 264IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.