Cheddar Potatoes Au Gratin
- 5 to 6 large Russet potatoes - peeled and sliced thin
- 1 1/2 cups Heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Flour
- 2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 2 to 3 cups Shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a bowl, whisk together cream, milk, flour, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Butter or spray a baking dish.
- Place 1/3 of the potatoes in the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour 1/3 of the cream mixture over the potatoes.
- Repeat this two more times, ending with the cream mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake another 5 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and casserole is bubbly.
Calories: 621kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 18g | Fat: 35g | Saturated Fat: 21g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 107mg | Sodium: 1061mg | Potassium: 1403mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1289IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 372mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.