- 2 blocks (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dip mix
- 8 to 10 large flour tortillas or lavosh flat bread
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, turkey, or roast beef or a combination of all three
- A few cups of fresh spinach
- 1 jar roasted red peppers - optional
You can arrange the sandwiches in the shape of a Christmas tree or wreath and use cherry tomatoes and colored peppers to decorate the sandwiches for the holidays.
Calories: 150kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 1264mg | Potassium: 226mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 224IU | Vitamin C: 20mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.