- 2 blocks (16 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 packet (1 ounce) ranch dip mix
- 8 large flour tortillas or lavosh flat bread
- 1 1/2 pounds shaved or very thinly sliced deli ham, turkey, or roast beef or a combination of all three
- 6 cups fresh spinach or use dry green leaf lettuce - optional
- 8 ounces sliced roasted red peppers (from jar) - optional
- Use a mixer to beat cream cheese and dry Ranch dressing until smooth .
- Spread about a generous amount (about 3 or more tablespoons) of cream cheese mixture on tortillas. Spread out completely over the entire tortilla.
- Lay some fresh spinach or lettuce if using down on tortilla. Top with a few slices of red peppers if using. Make sure to pat the red peppers dry with a paper towel so the sandwiches don't get soggy.
- Next, place some (but not too much) deli meat on top. Roll each tortilla tightly. Wrap each in plastic wrap and refrigerate at least a few hours or all day.
- Remove from fridge. Unwrap and slice into 2 inch pieces. Best if served and eaten that day.
These are great for parties! You can arrange the sandwiches in the shape of a Christmas tree or wreath and use cherry tomatoes and colored peppers to decorate the sandwiches for the holidays.
Calories: 209kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 801mg | Potassium: 243mg | Fiber: 0.4g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 1509IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 48mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.