Slow Cooker Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- 1 box (2 pounds) Velveeta - cut in cubes
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced - optional
- 2 cans (10 1/2 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup
- 2 boxes (10 ounces) frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 to 4 cups half and half
- Cooking spray
- Spray crock pot with cooking spray or use a crock pot liner.
- Mix 3 cups milk or half and half and the remaining ingredients in slow cooker.
- Heat for about 2 to 3 hours on LOW, or until broccoli is tender.
- Stir every once in a while.
- If soup is too thick, add more half and half or some milk.
- Great served with extra shredded cheese and crackers or croutons on top!
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.