Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 to 4 cups Cooked and diced chicken breast
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese - softened
- 1 package (1 ounce) Hidden Valley Ranch dry dressing and seasoning mix
- 3/4 cup Sour cream
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot sauce
- 1/2 cup Monterey jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Crumbled blue cheese - saving 1 to 2 tbsp for garnish
- 2 Green onions - chopped (optional for garnish)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray. Add first 8 ingredients to the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 and 1/2 hours to 2 hours or on LOW for 3 hours, or until the cheeses are all melted.
- Top with a little crumbled bleu cheese and green onion if you like.
- Serve warm with chips, crackers, celery, and carrots for dipping.
Calories: 559kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 34g | Fat: 44g | Saturated Fat: 25g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 179mg | Sodium: 1482mg | Potassium: 370mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1499IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 312mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.