Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 2 cups Cooked and shredded chicken breast or rotisserie chicken
- 16 ounces cream cheese - softened
- 1/2 cup Prepared Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2-3/4 cup Franks Red Hot sauce
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (shredded by hand)
- 1/3 cup Crumbled blue cheese - (optional)
- 2 Green onions - chopped (optional for garnish)
- Spray slow cooker with cooking spray or line with a slow cooker line.
- Add chicken, cream cheese, Ranch, sour cream, 1/2 to 3/4 hot sauce depending on how spicy you want it, and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1 and 1/2 hours to 2 hours or on LOW for 3 hours.
- Top with remaining 1 1/2 cups cheddar and bleu cheese if you are using. Cover and cook until cheeses are melted.
- Uncover and top with green onions. Serve warm with chips, crackers, celery, and carrots for dipping.
Calories: 304kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 28g | Saturated Fat: 15g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 716mg | Potassium: 102mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 856IU | Vitamin C: 0.5mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 0.2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.