BLT Pasta Salad
- 8 ounces pasta (any shape like rigatoni, bowtie, penne), cooked and cooled
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved or 1 cup seeded and diced tomatoes
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (save a bit to garnish)
- 2 cups fresh spinach - roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons shredded or grated Parmesan cheese - optional
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, Parmesan and black pepper.
- Combine the pasta with tomatoes, bacon, and spinach.
- Stir in the dressing until well combined.
- Chill about an hour or two.
- Top with cheese and a little bacon before serving.
Calories: 579kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 15g | Monounsaturated Fat: 11g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 453mg | Potassium: 358mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 1481IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.