Dirt Cup Dessert
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 2 boxes instant chocolate pudding mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 container whipped topping
- Gummi Worms for garnish
- Place Oreos in a food processor and blend into crumbles.
- You can use a rolling pin crush them if you don’t have a food processor.
- In a large bowl, combine cold milk and pudding mix.
- Stir until well blended.
- Add whipped topping to the pudding and stir until well blended.
- In an individual sized glass or clear plastic cup, place a thick layer of cookie crumbles on bottom.
- Then add a layer of pudding mixture and top with another layer of crumbles.
- Garnish with Gummi Worms and enjoy!
Calories: 943kcal | Carbohydrates: 144g | Protein: 15g | Fat: 36g | Saturated Fat: 17g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 12g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 23mg | Sodium: 1236mg | Potassium: 710mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 101g | Vitamin A: 341IU | Calcium: 295mg | Iron: 14mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.