Loaded Baked Potato Salad
- 4 pounds Red or yellow potatoes - cut in cubes, boiled and cooled
- 2 cups Sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 envelope Hidden Valley Ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 tsp Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound Bacon - cooked crisp and crumbled
- 2 cups Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 4 to 6 Green onions - thinly sliced
- In a large bowl whisk together sour cream, mayonnaise, Ranch dressing mix, and black pepper.
- Mix in potatoes and remaining ingredients.
- Reserve 2 tablespoons each of the crumbled bacon, cheese, and green onions for garnish.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Sprinkle the extra bacon, cheese, and onions on top right before serving.
Calories: 1238kcal | Carbohydrates: 59g | Protein: 27g | Fat: 100g | Saturated Fat: 32g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 31g | Monounsaturated Fat: 29g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 1147mg | Potassium: 1583mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1006IU | Vitamin C: 62mg | Calcium: 395mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.