- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 can (4.25) ounces chopped black olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies
- 1 ½ cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Salsa for dipping
- Use a mixer to mix cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch until smooth.
- By hand, stir in olives and chilies.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese on tortillas and roll up.
- Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours.
- When ready to serve, slice roll ups into 1 inch pieces.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 0.04g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 0.1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.
The recipe calls for Hidden Valley Ranch Dressing Mix, but in your video you use Hidden Valley Dip Mix. It also lists 1 1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and you use 1 cup. What is the correct measurement and correct Hidden Valley mix?
Hi Mary. Either the Ranch dip mix or the dressing mix are delicious in this recipe. Doesn’t really matter. Thanks for pointing that out! -Amy
Could I substitute other items for a bit different taste?
I will try this way but the base made me think of how much we loved making the Veggie Pizza a few years back. With the Cresent roll as a crust a base very similar and then topped with things like olives, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes and shredded cheese. Can something like a couple of those be put in the mix for variety?
Thank you for the recipe i have been looking for a new and tasty recipe for my children. They are 8 & 14 years old and have been bored of taking the same lunch to school. Hope they enjoy lunch on Friday.