- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese - softened
- 1 can (4.25) ounces chopped black olives
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced green chilies
- 1 ½ cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) dry ranch dressing mix
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- Salsa for dipping
- Use a mixer to mix cream cheese, sour cream, and ranch until smooth.
- By hand, stir in olives and chilies.
- Spread a thin layer of the cream cheese on tortillas and roll up.
- Wrap each tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate at least a few hours.
- When ready to serve, slice roll ups into 1 inch pieces.
- Serve with salsa for dipping.
Calories: 148kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 38mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 0.04g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 395IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 0.1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.