Corn and Black Bean Salsa
- 2 cans (15 ounces) black beans - drained & rinsed
- 2 cups fresh sweet corn - cooked and cooled
- 1/2 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions or any type onions
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers - seeded and chopped (optional)
- 1/2 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 to 3 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toss all together and season with a little salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours.
- Serve as a salad or an appetizer with tortilla chips.
Calories: 256kcal | Carbohydrates: 49g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 68mg | Potassium: 711mg | Fiber: 14g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 1108IU | Vitamin C: 36mg | Calcium: 51mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.