Layered Fruit Salad
- 2 to 3 cups raspberries or cups strawberries - halved
- 2 cups blueberries or blackberries
- 2 cups honeydew or cantaloupe, diced into bite size pieces or use a melon baller to make melon balls
- 2 cups fresh diced pineapple or sliced mango
- 2 cups seedless grapes
- 2 kiwi - sliced
- 2 cups whipped topping
- In a trifle dish or clear glass bowl, assemble fruit in pretty layers.
- Do not mix fruit together.
- You want to be able to see the different layers.
- Great as is but if you like you can top with whipped cream right before serving.
This is also really cute layered in pretty clear wine glasses, mini trifle dishes or glass canning jars. You can use other colorful fruits too. Use fruits that are in season and look the freshest.
Calories: 308kcal | Carbohydrates: 65g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 48mg | Potassium: 703mg | Fiber: 10g | Sugar: 50g | Vitamin A: 267IU | Vitamin C: 114mg | Calcium: 85mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.