Strawberry Pineapple Dessert Kabobs
- 24 pieces bite-size of brownies or pound cake
- 16 pieces bite-size pineapple
- 16 strawberries
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen strawberries in syrup - thawed
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar
- In a blender or food processor, puree pkg. of thawed frozen berries and sugar together to make sauce.
- Thread 3 brownie or pound cake squares, alternately on skewers with 2 pieces of pineapple and 2 strawberries on each skewer.
- Serve with strawberries sauce.
- Makes 8 kabobs.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.