Blender Banana Bread
If you're craving super moist Banana Bread, you have to try my super easy Blender Banana Bread recipe!
- 3 very ripe large bananas - if small, use 4 bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a blender, blend together bananas, oil, brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla.
- Blend until smooth.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Spoon the banana mixture from the blender into the bowl with the dry ingredients and 1/2 cup milk.
- Mix all together until mixture is well combined.
- Spray a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray or grease it with butter
- Spoon batter into the greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for about 15 minutes and carefully remove loaf from pan.
- If you don’t have a blender, you can use a food processor instead.
- This recipe is a great one to make ahead and freeze!
Serving: 1slice | Calories: 407kcal | Carbohydrates: 62g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 16g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 403mg | Potassium: 269mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 33g | Vitamin A: 113IU | Vitamin C: 4mg | Calcium: 145mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.