- Plain fresh soft bagels
- Strawberry or your favorite flavor cream cheese
- Seedless grapes
- Medium sized wooden skewers
- Cut bagels in half.
- Spread with cream cheese to make a bagel sandwich.
- Cut into quarters.
- Thread a couple grapes, then a bagel sandwich quarter and a strawberry on each skewer.
- Makes a great breakfast on the go or after school snack.
- Also, perfect to pile up several of these on a platter for breakfasts or brunches.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.