- 16 cups fresh corn off the cobb
- 1 tablespoon sugar - a little more if you want it sweeter
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 pound butter
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add butter. Stir to melt.
- Freeze in individual freezer bags.
- Now you’ve got the taste of fresh summer sweet corn right in your freezer.
- Keeps for at least 3 months in your freezer.
- Just heat in the microwave or on the stove.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.