- 16 cups fresh corn off the cobb
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 to 3 tsp salt
- 3 cups water
- 1/4 pound butter
- Bring first 4 ingredients to a boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add butter. Stir to melt.
- Freeze in individual freezer bags.
- Now you’ve got the taste of fresh summer sweet corn right in your freezer.
- Keeps for at least 3 months in your freezer.
- Just heat in the microwave or on the stove.
Calories: 316kcal | Carbohydrates: 68g | Protein: 11g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 604mg | Potassium: 691mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 833IU | Vitamin C: 17mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.