Just Peachy Pork Tenderloin
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 cup peach preserves
- 2 1/2 pounds pork tenderloin (2 pork tenderloins)
- 8 slices of bacon
- Plain wooden toothpicks
- 1 tablespoon cold butter
- Whisk together teriyaki sauce and peach preserves.
- Take half of the sauce and put it in a container.
- Cover and refrigerate.
- Pour the other half of the sauce over the tenderloins.
- Marinate pork covered in the fridge for up to 24 hours.
- Before roasting preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove tenderloins from marinade and wrap each with 4 slices of bacon.
- Secure with toothpicks if needed.
- Put pork in a large roasting pan and roast 35 minutes or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest covered with foil 10 minutes before slicing.
- While pork is resting, take that extra sauce you have in the fridge and heat in a saucepan.
- Simmer for a few minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in cold butter.
- Spoon sauce over sliced pork.
Calories: 434kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 42g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 124mg | Sodium: 1966mg | Potassium: 900mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 34g | Vitamin A: 8IU | Vitamin C: 5mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.