Beef Teriyaki Kabobs
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger or 1 teaspoon of ground ginger
- 2 pounds beef sirloin steak - cut into 1-1/4-inch cubes
- 1 large green pepper - cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into wedges - optional
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- In a large bowl whisk together the first 5 ingredients.
- Pour a little more than half the marinade into a large re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add beef. Seal the bag and turn to coat.
- Refrigerate for up to 8 hours.
- Cover and refrigerate reserved marinade.
- Remove beef from the marinade.
- Alternate beef, peppers, onions, and pineapple on metal or soaked wood skewers.
- Grill kabobs uncovered, over medium heat for about 5 minutes on each side or until steak is done to your liking.
- Baste skewers with reserved marinade the last few minutes of grilling.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.