My Favorite Fruit Dip
- 1 package (8 oz) softened cream cheese
- 1 container (7 oz) marshmallow creme
- 1 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp fresh orange zest
- Use a mixer and beat together all ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Serve chilled with fresh fruit for dipping.
This dip is so good, you can even get away with serving it for dessert. In the summer, I do! After dinner, I bring out a big platter of fresh fruit or even more fun, fruit kabobs. Then, I just sit back and watch it disappear. Love that!
Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 57mg | Sodium: 177mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 769IU | Vitamin C: 3mg | Calcium: 56mg | Iron: 1mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.