White Chocolate, Coconut & Macadamia Nut Cookies
- 2 cups, plus 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 sticks butter - melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or spray well with cooking spray.
- Mix together flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Use a mixer to beat butter and sugars together.
- Add egg, egg yolk, and vanilla.
- Beat again. Add dry ingredients.
- Beat on low. Mix in chips, coconut and nuts.
- Use an ice cream or large cookie scoop to scoop out about 1/4 cup of dough and roll into a ball.
- Place on a cookie sheet and flatten a bit.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes on top rack of the oven.
- Then, move pan to the bottom rack and bake another 7 to 10 minutes.
Calories: 510kcal | Carbohydrates: 77g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 21mg | Sodium: 151mg | Potassium: 213mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 45g | Vitamin A: 29IU | Vitamin C: 0.3mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 3mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.