Sweet Chili Beef Roast
- 4 to 5 lb. chuck roast (or two smaller 2 1/2 pound roasts)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can cola
- Place roast in slow cooker.
- Mix chili sauce, soup mix, and cola together.
- Pour mixture over the roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours or until fork tender
Cook once and turn the leftovers into a few different meals. That’s how I roll! I serve this with potatoes the first night. Later in the week, shred some of the beef and warm it with BBQ sauce on buns. Also great shredded and tossed with a can of diced green chilis or salsa and serve warm with hot tortillas with your favorite Mexican fixin’s.
Calories: 423kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 11g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 156mg | Sodium: 587mg | Potassium: 789mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 31IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 46mg | Iron: 5mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.