- 3 cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 12 ounces beer
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar and beer
- The batter should be really lumpy – do not over mix it!
- Spoon it into the loaf pan and pour the melted butter on top.
- Bake for about 45 to 55 minutes, or until it gets all golden brown on top and bread is cooked all the way through.
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.