Bacon Wrapped Corn on the Cob
- 8 ears of corn
- 1 lb bacon
- Gently pull back the husk exposing the corn.
- Do not remove the husk.
- Remove the corn silk and use a brush to make sure all the silk is removed.
- Take a strip of bacon and wrap it around the corn.
- Fold the corn leaves back over, covering the bacon and corn.
- Tie the leaves with butcher string and repeat the process for each ear of corn.
- Place the ears of corn on the hot grill and cook, turning occasionally until bacon is cooked and corn is tender, approximately 15 to 20 minutes.
Calories: 237kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 4g | Monounsaturated Fat: 10g | Trans Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 377mg | Potassium: 114mg | Fiber: 0.02g | Sugar: 0.04g | Vitamin A: 21IU | Vitamin C: 0.02mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.