Honey Mustard Potato Salad
- 3 pounds potatoes peeled and cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1-1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard (I like Dijon)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- In a large pot of boiling water, cook potatoes 15 to 20 minutes, or until fork tender.
- Place in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, honey, mustard, onion, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Gently toss dressing with potatoes until well coated.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving top with sliced eggs, and parsley.
Calories: 309kcal | Carbohydrates: 48g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 97mg | Sodium: 576mg | Potassium: 1039mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 358IU | Vitamin C: 49mg | Calcium: 53mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.