Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes
- 4 ounces Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2/3 cup Packed brown sugar
- 3 Eggs - beaten
- 3/4 cup Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Butter or spray muffin tin cups with baking spray.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat butter and chocolate for 30 to 45 seconds. Stir.
- Heat another 30 or until just melted.
- Whisk in brown sugar. Whisk in eggs.
- Next, whisk in cocoa powder until combined.
- Fill each muffin cup about half full of batter.
- Bake about 10 to 14 minutes. Check them at 10 minutes.
- Do not over bake. They should be fudgy.
- Cool completely.
- Great served with fresh whipped cream and berries on top!
- Makes about a dozen.
Calories: 135kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 43mg | Sodium: 32mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 81IU | Calcium: 41mg | Iron: 2mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.