Cheesy Mashed Potato Casserole
- 6 – 8 medium potatoes
- 8 oz. cream cheese - softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup butter - melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes.
- Add to a large pot of boiling water.
- Boil for about 15 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
- Drain and mash.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, melted butter and seasonings and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover potatoes with shredded cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, until potatoes are warm and cheese is melted.
Calories: 753kcal | Carbohydrates: 93g | Protein: 22g | Fat: 34g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 100mg | Sodium: 999mg | Potassium: 2241mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 1151IU | Vitamin C: 98mg | Calcium: 414mg | Iron: 4mg
This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.